Once, the organization was started with a specific purpose in mind. It has grown , but how do you keep your original goal centralised? Why is it at this time not entirely what you want? What's your goal nowadays? And how do you communicate that to your employees?
With tools things can be improved, such as :
- Identify the strengths of the organization
- Does your organisation operates on input or output (result)?
- Share knowledge
- What culture do you want and what is there right now ?
- How do you get a higher efficiency?
- What is the yearly absenteeism?
- Is there a match between the overall strategy and organizational strategy in the organization?
- Do you take care of active team building ?
To know where you want to go, you first have to determine where you stand. It is so natural that it is often forget. Prevent 'Just an another day at the office' situation.
With some attention, it is possible to get you on track again. Ultimately, it is a management challenge, after all, you allowed side tracks.