During difficult times it is certainly good to outline a new approach at an early stage. In order to do that you need a no-nonsense diagnosis. Next to the client, if necessary, we also talk to their principal banker and accountant to get a better picture of what the real issues are.
Recovery is a very stressful situation both for management and personnel. We offer you hands-on service, and we work together with you during the whole process to make sure we get your business back on track.
- Legal aid
- Risk analysis
- Consultation with debtors
- Consultation with creditors
- Consultation with fund providers
If your company is walking with leaden feet but is not in direct trouble, then a performance improvement is surely and option. By means of indicators we find out which effective measures can improve the company results. This can be an improvement in the revenue, but also in the costs.
Focus on the original processes.
1. Do you organize yourself around results or tasks?
2. Can you assign the right priority to each business process?
3. Is a report work or is a report the result of that work?
4. Centralized and geographically diversified means.
5. Do you know the parallel activities?
6. Do you master the processes and do you still have checklists?
7. Can you access all the knowledge centrally?
This will save you later lots of irritation and unnecessary high costs.